The PD22 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a rugged compact LED flashlight designed for outdoor and tactical applications. The four brightness settings and a tactical tail cap with momentary activation switch make this illumination device suited for a wide range of tasks around the campsite and in the battlefield. The anodized aluminum housing is submersible to 6.5 ft (2 m) and impact resistant to 3 ft (1 m). This modern technical design features reverse polarity protection, digitally regulated output, and intelligent memory circuitry for memorizing the latest brightness level used.
This PD series flashlight is configured with a 190 lumen maximum output LED has an expected lifespan of 50,000 hours and is powered by a single AA battery. Four brightness settings deliver a range of illumination for tasks from nighttime reading in your tent to lighting the trail ahead. The anti-roll slip resistant body and steel belt clip help keep this light in your hand or on your belt in wet conditions and as you move over rugged terrain. Additionally, an ultra-clear anti-reflective glass lens transmits a bright solid beam that is visible up to 320 ft (101 m). This thoughtfully designed illuminator is at home in your pack, in your car, or in your pocket.
- Cree XP-G (R5) LED has a 190 lumen maximum output and provides up to 320 ft (100 m) of visible illumination.
- Use the thumb switch to change brightness settings and enable strobe or SOS modes.
- Intelligent memory circuit automatically memorizes the brightness setting when the light is switched off.
- The textured tactical tail cap houses a momentary illumination switch.
- Durable anodized aluminum housing is lightweight and sealed to IPX-8 waterproof standard.
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant beam of illumination, and a reverse polarity circuit protects against improper battery installation.