Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni, Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Mobile DLED4.0-T LED Light Head (Tungsten)- 100-260 VAC. Again using aspheric lens elements results in an amazing 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 60 - 4.0 degrees that delivers 18,360 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 85 - 54 degrees.
The 3,200K tungsten balanced LEDs work well with traditional studio lights. It's also great for areas with dominant ambient light emitted by architectural fixtures as well as night scenes involving candle light or fire light. As is characteristic of LED sources, the DLED4.0-T generates negligible heat. The DLED4.0 is powered by the 100 to 260 VAC DT4.0-1 or the DT4.0-1-DMX which offers remote control of the light's 100 - 20% dimmable light intensity. A DC power supply is also available for battery power sources up 18V. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
Note: Requires purchase of power supply
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- The tungsten (3,200K) light balance is a seamless fit with traditional movie lights and indoor scenes with warm ambient light
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
Complete light-shaping control:
Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection