Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Mobile Mobile DLED4.1-BI LED Light Head . Again using aspherical lens elements results in an impressive 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 4-60 degrees that delivers 18,360 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 54-85 degrees.
Color balance, always a problem especially when working in mixed lighting, is no problem at all with the DLED4.1-BI. Set your color temperature to 3,200K or 5,600K or anywhere in between. The 5,600K setting is great outdoors or for use with HMI and flash sources. The 3,200K setting is perfect for areas with dominant ambient light emitted by architectural fixtures as well as night scenes involving candle light or fire light. As is characteristic of LED sources, the DLED4.1-BI generates negligible heat. The head is powered by the 100 to 260 VAC DT4.1-BI-BAT-XLR or the DT4.1-BI-BAT-AB. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
Note! Requires purchase of power supply
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- The continuously variable 3,200 - 5,600 K LEDs make matching existing light sources a snap
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
Complete light-shaping control:
Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection