Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni, Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Studio DLED4.1SE-T 45W Head with Power Supply (Tungsten). Again, using aspheric lens elements results in an amazing 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 60 - 4 degrees that delivers 18,360 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 85 - 54 degrees.
The 3,200K tungsten balance blends in seamlessly with architectural and traditional tungsten sources, and as is characteristic of LED sources, generates negligible heat. The DLED4.1SE-T is powered by the included 100 to 260VAC DT4.0-1 power supply that is conveniently affixed to the yoke. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
The included Dedolight DT4.0-1 Power Supply (100-260VAC) is a small, lightweight power source for the Mobile DLED4.0 tungsten and daylight balanced heads. The self-seeking voltage unit can be used virtually anywhere there's electricity and provides stable power that's dimmable from 100 - 20%.
For complete specs on the items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Daylight color balance is ideal for location work, guaranteeing maximum output and minimum time spent fumbling with filters
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept. Controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
Complete light-shaping control:
Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection
- Included DT4.0-1 Power Supply (100-260VAC) provides stable power that's dimmable from 100 - 20%