Having paved the way with the on-camera Ledzilla LED and the 1x1' stand-mounted Felloni, Dedolight continues to forge ahead with the introduction of the Studio DLED4.0SE-T 45W Head with DMX Power Supply (Tungsten) . Again, using aspheric lens elements results in an amazing 1:20 flood to spot ratio with a beam angle of 60 - 4 degrees that delivers 18,360 Lux in spot mode @ 3.0' with no UV radiation emitted. A wide angle attachment increases coverage 85 - 54 degrees.
The 3,200K tungsten balance blends in seamlessly with architectural and traditional tungsten sources, and as is characteristic of LED sources, generates negligible heat. The DLED4.0SE-T is powered by the included 100 to 260VAC DT4.0-1-DMX power supply that is conveniently affixed to the yoke. It provides stable power that's dimmable from 100 - 20% and remote controllable via DMX. A full line of accessories from scrims and filters to Dedolight Imager projection attachments is available.
For complete specs on the included power supply please scroll down or click on the link below:
- State-of-the-art LED light source with features exclusively developed by Dedolight
- Dedolight patented aspherical optics
- Daylight color balance is ideal for location work, guaranteeing maximum output and minimum time spent fumbling with filters
- Provides astoundingly high efficiency in output
- Unprecedented wider and tighter focusing range
- Dedolight clean beam concept: controlled precision beam with no stray light outside the fixture and perfectly even light distribution within the beam
Complete light-shaping control:
Scrims, graduated gray filters, aspherical wide-angle attachments with rotating barndoor leaves
- Dedolight imager projection attachments for light framing, soft edge light framing with eye filters, gobo projection, background effect projection, slide projection
- Included DT4.0-1-DMX Power Supply (100-260VAC) provides stable power that's dimmable from 100 - 20% and remote controllable via DMX