Laird Telemedia's 24 Volt Power Splitter Box with 1 XLR3 to 2 XLR3 is a passive splitter that splits one 24 volt power supply into two. It is composed of a 2' cable with one 3-Pin XLR input connector and a machined aluminum box with two locking 3-Pin XLR output connectors. RD1-BX5 is made to withstand the rigors of a non-stop production environment and follows industry standards for 24 Volt connectivity. A steel belt clip and 1/4-20 threaded insert provide a variety of mounting options, and a LED bulb indicates when power is present at the box.
- Splits One 24 Volt power supply into two
- Machined aluminum box with two locking 3-Pin XLR outputs
- 2' cable with one male 3-Pin XLR connector
- Belt Clip and 1/4-20 Insert for mounting options
- LED bulb indicates when power is present at the box