Laird Telemedia's 12 Volt Power Splitter Box with 1 XLR4 to 2 XLR4 is a passive splitter that splits one 12 volt power supply into two. It is composed of a 2' cable with one 4-Pin XLR input connector and a machined aluminum box with two locking 4-Pin XLR output connectors. RD1-BX6 is made to withstand the rigors of a non-stop production environment and follows industry standards for 12 Volt connectivity. A steel belt clip and 1/4-20 threaded insert provide a variety of mounting options, and a LED bulb indicates when power is present at the box.
- Splits One 12 Volt power supply into two
- Machined aluminum box with two locking 4-Pin XLR outputs
- 2' cable with one male 4-Pin XLR connector
- Belt Clip and 1/4-20 Insert for mounting options
- LED bulb indicates when power is present at the box