The Litepanels Sola 4 LED Fresnel Light (120-240VAC) just might be the best of all possible worlds: a lightweight 4.0" Fresnel light with beam control of 72° to 13°, combined with heat-free daylight-balanced LEDs. And the Sola 4 uses only a small fraction of the power a conventional fixture would require to produce the same volume of light (39W, equivalent to 300W of HMI light), with very little heat generation.
But there's more. The Sola 4 weighs less than most HMI fixtures with the same output since it needs no external ballast. It boasts instant dimming from 100 to 0% with no noticeable color shift and both on-fixture and DMX remote control of focus and dimming. The included universal AC adapter / power supply can be used with any 120-240V power source worldwide.
Sola 4 Advantages
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat free LED technology
- High quality 4.0" Fresnel lens
- Energy savings and extended bulb life provide an approximately 3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- 5,600K with no external ballast or re-strike period required
- AC/DC power with DC power via 4-pin XLR
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX 512 protocol
- 100 to 0% dimming with no noticeable color shift
- Focus control from 72 to 13° beam angle via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing
- Standard yoke for easy mounting and position, and 4-way barn doors come included
- Perfect companion to Sola 6 Fresnel
- 39W draw, comparable output to a 300W HMI