The Litepanels Sola 6 LED Fresnel Daylight Kit just might be the perfect light source: a 6" Fresnel light with beam control of 67 to 15°, combined with heat-free, daylight-balanced LED output. And the Sola 6 produces the equivalent light intensity of a 350W HMI while drawing only 104W with very little heat generation.
Furthermore, the Sola 6 weighs far less than an HMI fixture with the same output, has dimming from 100 to 0% with no noticeable color shift and both on-fixture touch screen and remote DMX motorized control of focus and dimming. Output is flicker-free and remains consistent as the optional battery depletes its charge. The kit includes a yoke with 5/8" stand mount, removable ballast, a power cord, 8-leaf barndoor set and a multi-voltage power supply.
- A true Fresnel fixture that produces soft, directional illumination
- Litepanels proprietary heat free LED technology
- High quality 6.0" Fresnel lens
- Energy savings and extended bulb life provide an approximately 3 year ROI in typical studio applications
- Daylight color temperature with no restrike period required
- AC power via multi-voltage power supply with DC power via 3-pin XLR
- Integrated DMX module with RJ45 (Ethernet) connectors for remote control using DMX 512 protocol
- 100 to 0% dimming with no noticeable color shift
- Focus control from 67 to 15° beam via on-fixture dial or DMX
- Robust lightweight housing
- Standard yoke for easy mounting and positioning
- Perfect companion to Sola 4 Fresnel
- 104W Draw with light output comparable to a 350W HMI output
- Applications include broadcast studios, location lighting, event lighting, still photography and chroma key