The Samsung SNH-1011 SmartCam IP Indoor Camera can be connected to your home wireless network easily, without the need of any software or CD. For remote monitoring, you can download a Samsung app on your iPhone or Android smartphone, use your iPad or Android tablet, or view the videos online on your MAC or Windows-based computer.
On the detection of any motion or sound in the surveillance area, the camera sends a message, video, or image via YouTube or Picasa. In addition, with its 2-way audio support, you can communicate throughout your home or business without being physically present in the room.
Thanks to WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup), the camera is able to establish a secure connection to the Internet, giving you excellent video images without any interruption.
- Offers high-quality videos at resolutions of up to 640 x 480
- Built-in IR LED lamps for night vision up to 20' (6.09 m)
- Motion and audio detection feature sends alerts to Google Talk Messenger or your smartphone device
- Videos or images are uploaded and can be viewed from your YouTube (video) or Picasa (images) account
- Supports videos being streamed from up to 10 users
- One-push setup - Connect to your router with the push of a button, register your camera online, open your web-browser, and start monitoring
- Supports 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity with the help of WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- 2-way audio support helps you communicate throughout your home or business with a simple, one-button built-in intercom feature