The Samsung SDE-4004 8 Channel DVR Security System has everything you need to monitor your business or home, locally or remotely. The system is equipped with an 8-channel DVR, 4 night vision weatherproof bullet cameras, a 1 TB hard drive, and all the necessary cables and power supplies required for installation.
The DVR records real-time footage in H.264 compression technology, which enables you to save on storage space while also minimizing the bandwidth requirement for operations. When you are away and want to keep an eye on your premises, you can even watch recorded videos on your smartphone or PC via the iPOLis mobile remote viewing app developed by Samsung. It alerts you in case of any suspicious activity via email. It will also alert you in case any user-defined events such as motion detection or loss of video signal occur. All the recorded footage can be easily stored on the equipped 1 TB Seagate hard drive. What’s more, you can search and view archived video with the help of the search and review menu.
Smart Viewer technology helps you manage multiple systems from a single location. Moreover, you can assign names to each camera from each system and view it on your PC from anywhere.
The SEB-1007R Weatherproof Night Vision Cameras capture high-quality images and provide excellent color sensitivity for both day and night applications. Equipped with 20 auto-activated IR LEDs, each camera can illuminate the surveillance area up to 50' (15.24 m) to capture clear and crisp images even in complete darkness. The camera records high-quality images at resolutions of up to 520 TVL at 240 fps, making your recordings smooth and crisp.
- Allows you to monitor business or home, locally or remotely
- Records footage in real-time in full frame rate
- H.264 video compression format reduces the bandwidth and video size without compromising on clarity
- iPOLis mobile remote viewing app enables you to watch recorded videos on your smartphone or PC and sends an e-mail notification in case of any suspicious activity
- 1 TB built-in hard drive offers ample space to store data
- Smart Viewer technology aids in managing multiple systems from a single location
- You can also assign names to each camera from each system and view it on your PC
- Allows you to record constantly or customized to record based on motion activation or at scheduled times
- Allows you to change and set any function on your DVR remotely from PC
- Easy to install