The Wohler RMV16-16C-3RU Rack Mount Multiviewer is a 3RU unit that allows for complete mix and match of any video standards to be displayed at any time, as well as complete scaling and sizing of any display window with selectable OSD for audio and video alarms. Each window within a display supports audio de-embedding, metering of up to 8 channels, UMD and timecode, as well as still image and clock insertion.
The RMV16-16C-3RU provides maximum versatility and is designed to support up to 64 inputs of 3G/HD/SD-SDI and analog composite signals. Select the appropriate frame and cards to match the number of inputs required for your installation. With an intuitive GUI for easy setup and programmable presets for instant recall of multiple wall configurations, the RMV16 offers great value.
- Designed to meet the demands of a wide variety of environments such as master control rooms, studio control rooms, play out/monitoring centers, head ends and other applications such as video conferencing and multimedia.
- Any combination of auto-sensing 3G/HD/ SD-SDI and analog composite inputs
- Any input format can be displayed at any position with any scaling
- Maximum resolution of output display: 1920x1080
- Easy to use PC-based configuration GUI
- Analog audio input and audio monitoring of embedded and external audio
- Up to 8 audio meters displayed per video window
- Multiple audio display windows for audio-only monitoring
- 16:9/4:3 aspect ratios
- Ethernet control
- Ability to display image files (JPEG, GIF, and PNG)
- Analog clock and/or digital clock displays
- Video and audio alarming and alarm parameters setup
- Dual power supplies
- 24/7 mission critical reliability