The Watec WAT-232S Low-Light Day/Night Camera, coupled with low-light sensitivity, delivers excellent image quality required for demanding 24-hour security environments. In addition, it produces clear images even in areas with a minimum illumination of 0.02 lux, making it ideal for night surveillance. Thanks to its 1/3" interline CCD image sensor, the camera can capture images at resolution more than 540 TVL.
Advanced features such as Backlight Compensation and Auto White Balance ensure clear images despite changes in the lighting conditions. The back focus ring lets you easily adjust the back ring to accommodate various lenses for optimum utilization of the camera. Plus, the security camera features an external trigger input for activating image capture via an external device.
- 1/3" interline CCD image sensor produces images at a resolution more than 540 TVL (center)
- Backlight Compensation detects bright highlights and masks them out in order to reveal detailed imagery
- Auto White Balance function continuously tracks color temperatures to ensure that accurate color is maintained under different lighting sources
- Operates well even in a minimum illumination of 0.02 lux for surveillance in dark areas
- Incorporates back focus ring and external trigger input
- Allows you to externally adjust functions
- Operates on 12 VDC power