The Z3 iPad Stand from R.A.T. Stands is designed to support an iPad with generous adjustments so that you can situate your iPad according to your needs. The stand can be rotated 360-degrees, which allows you to situate the tablet in either portrait or landscape mode to accommodate all types of media. The angle of the cradle can also be adjusted for comfortable viewing. The telescopic arm of the stand allows for a range of heights of your iPad for further customization.
Additionally, this stand is built to withstand the rigors of frequent use. The stem is made from anodized aluminum, and it has die cast aluminum legs with a scratch-resistant coating. Plus, it has rubber feet that prevent slippage or scratches to the floor. For ease of use, there are no knobs to adjust or keep track of, and the stand never goes slack. And in three moves, you can fold the stand flat to store it or take it on-the-go.
- Generous Adjustments
- 360-degree rotation so you can use the stand in portrait or landscape mode
- Adjustable cradle angle allows you to use the stand in any position
- Telescopic stem holds iPad at height of 16-54"
- Solid Construction
- Anodized aluminum stem is strong, rigid and light; stand doesn't sway, but can be adjusted smoothly and easily
- Die cast aluminum legs with super-tough scratch resistant epoxy coating give strength with low weight
- Rubber feet prevent slippage or scratches to the floor
- Easy to Use
- No knobs to adjust or keep track of; stand never goes slack
- Stands nestle together when standing to save space
- Can be unfolded with its base reversed if required
- Folds flat in three moves for storage and portability