The 20-50mm f/3.5-5.6 ED II Lens - White from Samsung is the latest Samsung ultra compact zoom lens for the NX camera systems. Retractable and lightweight, it's a great example of the advantage of mirrorless, compact cameras: portable like a point-and-shoot and image quality like a DSLR. With both extra-low dispersion and aspherical elements, this lens goes the extra step to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, which means sharp, distortion free images. This 20-50mm lens offers the 35mm format equivalency of a 30.8-77mm lens which are the ideal focal lengths for day-to-day shooting, perfect for portraits, sunsets, landscapes and shots of friends and family.
Designed to be portable, the lens is constructed of lightweight elements and offers the wonderful capability to further retract into itself when the camera is powered off. Something you will not find in other lenses, this design feature allows the NX camera, with lens attached, to be carried in a jacket pocket. The NX 20-50mm lens is compatible with all cameras in the Samsung NX series and comes in either a black or white finish.
- Ultra Compact Interchangeable Lens
- Lightweight design and retractable when the camera is powered down, this 20-50mm lens can be easily controlled with one hand and carried in a small case or even a coat pocket.
- Ultra-low Dispersion and Aspherical Lenses
- Within this standard zoom lens are 1 ultra-low dispersion element and 1 aspherical element, which combine to limit spherical and chromatic aberrations.
- The Samsung 20-50mm NX mount lens is compatible with any and all of the Samsung NX compact cameras, including the NX20, NX200 and NX210.