ARRI offers a vast range of suspension equipment for TV studios and theaters, incorporating pantographs, hoists and telescopes, as well as various rail systems, carriages and accessories that free up studio floor space by situating the lighting overhead.
This ARRI X-Fly 60 17.3' Pole Operated Manual Pantograph has an improved scissors mechanism with a torsion-resistant oval shaped profile and a stabilizing bushing pin assembly that guarantees exceptional stability and smooth movement. Clips to attach flexible cables onto scissors are included.
The extremely compact aluminum transmission group has a failsafe anti-reverse mechanism and a reduction ratio of 1:17, providing the perfect compromise between lifting power and speed. The drum winding system features two 2.5 mm diameter steel cables with an accurate cable router to avoid rope cross winding, and a user-adjustable mechanical end stop.
- Transmission group has an ergonomic service handle
- Stabilization system with double guides made entirely from steel with precision-engineered bushing pin assemblies
- Cable equalizer, made from steel, with self-stabilizing trapezoid profile
- Designed to meet DIN EN15560-46, BG VC1 standards.
- Designed with a safety factor of 10
- 2x 2.5 mm steel cables as load carriers
- Rotary cup for operating pole