The Scallop Imaging A7-180 7 MP Analog Surveillance Camera features 180° distributed imaging via its five 1.3 MP cameras. Its internal imaging engine combines the images captured by the individual cameras to give a single, non-fisheye 7 MP panoramic view of the surveillance premises.
You can survey an area 2' (0.61 m) from the camera to infinity. In addition, with its 8x optical zoom and up to 3 detail windows in one frame, you get a comprehensive coverage of the entire surveillance area on a single screen. Multiple situational awareness window configurations let you customize the view on your CCTV screen.
The A7-180 Surveillance Camera is an easy-to-install, plug-and-play replacement for multiple fixed and PTZ analog cameras. Furthermore, the output can be viewed and recorded via an analog infrastructure on existing CCTVs in standard NTSC and PAL formats, so you don't have to spend more on compatible equipment. Furthermore, the camera can be set up on your PC through USB 2.0. In addition, the solid state design has no moving parts, so there is no chance of failure and replacement of any component, saving a ton of maintenance and repair costs.
- 180° analog distributed imaging camera
- Easy plug-and-play installation for replacement of multiple fixed and PTZ analog cameras
- Staring Array of five 1.3 MP CMOS image sensors with resolution equivalent to 23 standard VGA cameras for superior object detection
- Internal imaging engine fuses images from individual cameras to give a single 7 MP panoramic, non-fisheye view
- Wide 180 x 48° field of view
- Depth of field from 2' (0.61 m) to infinity gives you a clear view of faraway objects and activities
- Captures images at a maximum frame rate of 15 fps
- 480 TVL video output
- NTSC and PAL support
- Multiple awareness window configurations with up to three 8x zoom detail views in one NTSC frame give you exhaustive surveillance area coverage
- Video output compatible with existing analog infrastructure so no extra cost for new equipment
- Requires no additional controllers as it is compatible with a PTZ Pelco D RS485 controller
- Camera can be set up on PC through USB 2.0
- Solid state -- no moving parts that require replacement or servicing