The Scallop Imaging M6-200 6 MP Digital Window Video Surveillance Camera is a stand-alone computational imaging system. The imaging task is distributed among 5 powerful image sensors. The M6-200’s embedded CPUs synthesize the image data into one seamless 200° field of view. The embedded web server will service connection requests and provide clients with two simultaneous video streams.
The M6-200 can deliver good video even under low light conditions with illumination from 0.01 to 0.04 lux.
A standard 15 fps 720p HD frame comprised of a 1280 x 320 situational awareness (SA) window plus a 1280 x 400 sub window allocated to up to four detail windows.
- Revolutionary 200 (H) x 60° (V) ﬁeld of view 6 MP monochrome ultra low light camera
- Two simultaneous video streams
- 720 HD combining a constant 200° situational awareness view and up to 4 simultaneous detail views
- Full resolution (4800 x 1280 pixels) at 1 fps for recording and viewing forensically
- Extreme low light sensitivity allows for fast shutter speeds to prevent motion blurring under extreme low light conditions
- Small architectural form factor