The Dorrough Meter Collection from Waves features models of Dorrough's most popular loudness meters - the 280D/240D, 380D/340D and 40AES/EBU. Developed in association with Dorrough Electronics, they provide precision loudness monitoring for every conceivable audio scenario.
The meters can be used for input metering to attain optimal recording levels, as group/auxiliary meters to achieve optimal group loudness, or as master output meters for monitoring output levels.
- 3 models of Dorrough's loudness meters - the 280D/240D, 380D/340D and 40AES/EBU
- Superfast peak response
- Sum and difference energies for optimal stereo-to-mono compatibility
- Left/right phase correlation
- Displays number of overs
- Peak and average level relations
- 3 selectable styles - horizontal (280D/240D), vertical (380D/340D), and arc (40AES/EBU)
- 3 selectable sizes - extra large, large, and small
- Selectable reference levels
- Switch between display sizes and styles with the click of a mouse
- 40dB scale in 1.0dB steps
- Mono and stereo components