The Marshall Electronics M-CT6 6.2" Monitor with Canon BP511 Type Battery Kit includes a monitor, a Canon BP511 type battery and battery adapter plate, battery charger, a cigarette lighter power adapter, a hot-shoe adapter, HDMI and A/V cables, a remote control, a carrying pouch and a power supply.
The CT-6 features an 800 x 480 display resolution displaying video with up to 1920 x 1440 resolution by scaling the video to the monitor's native resolution. The monitor features 400 nit brightness, and a 500:1 contrast ratio for sharp bright images. The rear panel has an HDMI input for connection to a camera and a VGA port for connection to a PC, as well as two composite video inputs via the included A/V cable. A 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole is available on the bottom of the monitor, and the included hot shoe adapter allows you to mount the monitor to an available camcorder or DSLR.
Useful features include auto aspect ratio detection, zoom, image flip and color adjustment including preset color temperature settings, with a customizable User setting. A headphone jack and a rear speaker give you two options for audio monitoring and a battery on/off switch lets you conserve battery power without having to remove the battery.
- The monitor features a 6.2" LED backlit LCD screen with 800 x 480 native resolution, and supports standards up to 1920 x 1440, including 1920 x 1080, 720p and both NTSC and PAL.
- The 500:1 contrast ratio, 400 nit maximum brightness makes this a versatile monitor that works well in dark and bright environments.
- The wide viewing angle of the monitor allows you to see a clear image even when you are not directly in front of the monitor.
- The monitor features an HDMI, a VGA and two composite inputs, via the included A/V cable, as well as an audio input.
- The monitor features menu adjustments for volume, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, color temperature (only when using the HDMI or VGA inputs), aspect ratio selection (4:3 and 16:9), horizontal and vertical position adjustment. The monitor also features independent horizontal and vertical image flip, which allows you adjust the monitor to view the image correctly even if the monitor is upside down or you are seeing it in a mirror.
- The built-in speaker allows you to easily monitor audio, so you can see and hear your shot when checking playback.
- You can select from the following languages for the OSD. English, Simplified Chinese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Russian.
- The M-CT6 comes with an attached Canon BP511 type battery plate to power the unit. It also includes a Canon BP511 type battery and charger. You can purchase optional battery plates that will allow you to use select batteries to power your monitor. This is useful if you change your camera system, and start using different batteries. By switching to an available compatible battery plate, you don't have to carry different kinds of batteries, or buy a whole new monitor. You can just change the battery plate to match the new batteries that you are using (provided there are available compatible battery plates).
- An included accessory shoe to 1/4"-20 ball head adapter allows you to attach your monitor directly to your camera's accessory shoe.
- You can use the included IR remote control to access and control the monitor's menu features.
- The included cigarette lighter power adapter allows you to power your monitor from an automobile cigarette lighter allowing you to conserve your Canon BP511 compatible battery, while monitoring in a car. You can also power your monitor from available 12 VDC batteries that use cigarette lighter connectors.