Video Marketing For Dummies from Wiley Publications teaches you the ins and outs of marketing via video, from planning to production to distribution. You'll learn how to create a video strategy, produce an effective video, put it online, and get your video to the right consumers so you can help your business succeed. The author team has vast experience in video creation and marketing and explores ten video campaigns so you can learn from their successes and challenges.
- Offers an overview of the video marketing process, how to build it into an existing marketing plan, and create a video outline.
- Covers the necessary steps for creating the video, from scripting to shooting to editing.
- Walks you through the process of sharing video on a company site, social site, or other hosts and then draw the right audience.
- Details the new frontiers of video marketing including mobile video and measuring results.
- About the Authors
- Kevin Daum is the founder of ROARing Video and author of ROAR! Get Heard in the Sales and Marketing Jungle and Building Your Own Home For Dummies. Matt Scott is head of production for ROARing Video. Bettina Hein is founder and CEO of Pixability. Andreas Goeldi is the CTO of Pixability.
- Table of Contents
Part I: Creating Effective Marketing Videos
Chapter 1: Video Marketing from the Ground Up
Chapter 2: Integrating Video into Your Marketing
Chapter 3: Choosing Types and Styles of Marketing Videos
Chapter 4: Scripting the Right Message
Part II: Preparing for Production
Chapter 5: Producing a Marketing Video on a Budget
Chapter 6: Finding the Perfect Location to Shoot
Chapter 7: Assembling Your Cast and Crew
Chapter 8: Making It Legal: Crossing the T's and Dotting the I's
Part III: Shooting Your Video
Chapter 9: Gearing Up
Chapter 10: Let There Be Light
Chapter 11: Sounds Good: Getting Great Audio
Chapter 12: Conducting the Big Shoot
Part IV: Editing and Polishing Your Video
Chapter 13: Choosing Your Editing Software
Chapter 14: Planning First, Cutting Second
Chapter 15: Working with Music and Other Audio
Chapter 16: Adding Titles and Visual Effects
Part V: Posting and Promoting Your Video
Chapter 17: Sharing Your Video on YouTube and Other Platforms
Chapter 18: Incorporating Marketing Videos into Your Website
Chapter 19: Promoting Your Video with Social Media
Chapter 20: Using Search Engine Optimization and Paid Ads
Chapter 21: Measuring Results and Improving Your Video
Part VI: The Part of Tens
Chapter 22: Ten Video Marketing Don'ts
Chapter 23: Ten Nonmarketing Uses for Business Video
Chapter 24: Ten Video Marketing Resources