The Olympus LS-100 On-Camera DSLR Audio Kit is a B&H Kit optimized for doing on-camera audio recording with Canon or Nikon DSLR cameras in video mode. The recorder is mounted on the camera using the included hot shoe adapter. The connecting cable plugs into the camera, and an extension on the cable provides for audio monitoring via the included headphones.
An SDHC memory card supplements the on-board memory for situations where extended recording is required. A remote control allows for placing the recorder controls whether it's convenient, and a windjammer helps cut down on wind noise, something that is always present except for absolutely still days.
Note: Kit will not work with the Panasonic GH2 without the addition of a suitable adapter.
This Kit Includes:
- Olympus LS-100 Multi-Track PCM Recorder
- Revo Hot Shoe to 1/4"-20 Male Post Adapter
- Polsen HPC-A30 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones
- SanDisk 8GB Ultra UHS-I SDHC Memory Card (Class 10)
- Kopul ACH4-25MON Line-to-Mic Attenuator Cable
- Olympus RS-30W Remote Control for LS-10 / LS-11 / LS-100
- Auray WRW-D50 Custom Windbuster for Tascam, Sony and Olympus Digital Recorders