JJP Cymbals & Percussion Native from Waves is a plug-in featuring Jack Joseph Puig's favorite percussion processor settings for treating percussion tracks. There are many things that can be achieved with processing just the cymbals and percussion that are often overlooked.
Add some Lo-Fi effect to fatten up shakers, take out the mid-range on tambourines to make them sound brighter, or add some dirt and distortion to make them sound grittier. And boost the high end to enhance the shimmer of the cymbals, or compress them hard to bring out other aspects of their sound.
Aside from EQ and compression, the main components of the plug-in include ambience, attitude, punch and tone. A choice of six cymbal and percussion modes is also provided that includes hi-hats, overheads, room, tambourine, shaker, and loops.
- Complete all-in-one processing chains
- Optimized control ranges
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Mono-to-stereo and stereo components
- Modes - toggles between the six cymbal and percussion modes: Hi-Hats, Overheads, Room, Tambourine, Shaker, Loops
- Sensitivity - used to achieve optimal plug-in response levels
- Sensitivity LED - indicates the presence of proper levels
- Lows - controls low frequency EQ
- Highs - controls high frequency EQ
- Comp - controls dynamics
- Pan - controls the left/right balance (mono-to-stereo component only)
- Main - controls the level of the basic processed signal
- Master - controls the overall output level
- Meter Switch - toggles meter monitoring between input and output modes
- Clip LED - lights up when levels exceed 0 dBFS
- Center Section Faders -