The 21" Grayscale 3-Megapixel Medical Diagnostic Monitors with Graphics Card (2) is designed for healthcare professionals viewing medical imaging and PACS. The two 3.0 Mp IPS models feature out-of-the-box DICOM calibration and uniformity control for accurate imaging across its screen. Imaging specs include a 2048 x 1536 native resolution, 900:1 contrast ratio, and calibrated brightness of 400cd/m2.
The built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the brightness values, while the DVI-I interface and a built-in USB 2.0 hub allow for connecting peripherals. Adjustable height, pivot, tilt, and swivel capabilities allow the user to gain the best possible view in any room, with a 176° viewing angle in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
With 1024 shades of gray out of 48961, the two dedicated grayscale monitors will allow you to more accurately see and detect fine details in high quality grayscale images. Its integrated technologies add further value and versatility, as it calibrates and adjusts to varying conditions and images for you, so you can focus on the imagery rather than the hardware.
- Includes (2) MD211G3 displays and (1) MDA-V5800D graphics card
- Superior screen performance (900:1 contrast ratio, 2048 x 1536 native resolution, and 400cd/m2 calibrated brightness)
- Out-of-the-box calibration to the DICOM grayscale display function (GSDF) for luminance. Displays 1024 shades of gray out of 48961
- Uniformity control provides accurate imaging across the screen
- Built-in ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the display's brightness based on existing lighting conditions--reducing energy consumption
- Height-adjust, pivot, tilt, and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing experience
- Includes GammaCompMD QA software for worry-free calibration and conformance testing to the DICOM standard