The Elmo MO-1 Visual Presenter White and CRA-1 Wireless Tablet features a mobile interactive camera and a wireless tablet that lets you walk around the room controlling the camera's live-projection functions from up to 50 feet away.
The MO-1 Visual Presenter is an on-the-go document camera, about the size of an envelope and very lightweight -- it can easily be carried inside a jacket pocket or small handbag. It features a 5 megapixel, full HD video camera that produces true and vivid color reproduction, and it's very simple to operate. Offering local and web communication ability, software packed with useful and effective presentation tools, and almost instant integration with projectors and displays, the MO-1 is a productive presentation companion for educators, attorneys and business professionals.
The main aspect of the MO-1 is a 300° movable camera head. It serves as a video camera, a webcam, and a photo camera/scanner. It has a zoomable lens that lets you focus in on parts of a scene or magnify details of a document (from as close as 2.7 inches away).
A built-in microphone lets you use the webcam function to conduct online meetings. Connected to a computer, any images captured with the photo camera/scanner function can be saved to an SD card. Connected to a projector or HDTV, you can apply various enhancements to the images, enhancements such as split-screen, highlight, mask, picture-in-picture, color filters, and annotations, all applicable from the software that comes included. The MO-1 can also optionally connect to an Elmo CRA-1 wireless tablet with which you can deliver your presentations wirelessly from as far as 50 feet away while walking around the room. The included software's enhancement features can also be applied from the tablet.
The MO-1 comes with an AC adapter but can alternatively get its power by simple USB cable connection to a computer.
The CRA-1 Tablet lets you control most of the camera's features and functions wirelessly from up to 50 feet away. You can walk around the classroom or boardroom and make annotations to documents being projected onto a wall (projected from the camera through an optional projector). Without the Tablet, you would make annotations using the mouse of the computer you'd have the camera connected to. But with the Tablet, all the work is done on the Tablet screen using an included Tablet Pen. The CRA-1 wirelessly connects by an included USB transceiver to the same computer the camera connects to, and it thus replaces the computer. (The computer must be Windows-based. Although the camera is compatible with both Macs and PCs, the tablet is only Windows-compatible.)
The Tablet comes with its own software called Image Mate Accent, which has all the features of the camera's software and some additional ones on top of those. You'll get picture-in-picture, split-screen, screen stamps, time-lapse photography, highlights, masks, color filters, mosaic, and an annotation tool.
- Multi-Functional On-the-Go Camera
- Video, photo / scanner, and webcam functionality
- Connects to Mac or PC and to a projector or digital TV
- Applies features like picture-in-picture to projected material
- Webcam function and built-in mic let you hold online meetings
- The size of an envelope and only 1.3 lbs -- fits into a jacket pocket
- The camera arm is adjustable and lets you shoot from various angles
- A zoomable lens lets you magnify and emphasize details of a document
- Connects to an optional wireless tablet so you can walk around presenting
- Wireless Tablet to Replace a Computer
- Controls the camera's live-projection functions from 50 ft away
- Wirelessly connects by USB to the same computer the camera does
- Replaces the computer and lets you control features like picture-in-picture
- Walk the room and annotate on documents that the camera projects on a wall