Maserati DRM Native from Waves is live or programmed drum track enhancing software, featuring Tony Maserati's settings for making the tracks cut through a thick mix. The "Drum Slammer" works for a wide variety of drum sounds and includes controls for bass and treble EQ, plus a "snap" control which modifies the transient component of the drum sounds.
Seven drum types can each be adjusted, including bass drum, snare top, snare bottom, high hat, toms, overhead and room tones.
- Complete all-in-one processing chains
- Seven drum types
- Optimized control ranges
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz resolution
- Mono and stereo components
- Type - toggles between the seven drum types (BD, SNR Top, SNR Bottom, HH, Toms, OH, Room)
- Sensitivity - controls nominal input levels
- Thump - controls low frequencies
- Snap - controls the "snap" effect of the drum
- Treble - controls the high frequencies
- Output - controls the output level
- Meter Switch - toggles between the input and output monitors