The Tokina TVR2713DCIR 1/3” Varifocal Auto Iris Lens (2.7-12mm) is a great addition to any CCTV camera and facilitates easy focal length adjustments, without having to move the camera from its installation point. Designed for use with day/night CS-mount cameras having 1/3" sensors, this lens features an iris range of f/1.3 to 360 for effective surveillance in low-light as well as bright-light conditions.
This IR-corrected day/night lens captures clear images, eliminating focus shift and infrared bleed. The aspherical lens surface ensures corner-to-corner sharpness in image reproduction for all aperture settings. The Auto Iris mechanism ensures that the camera captures detailed images even in areas with varying light intensity.
- Designed for day/night CS-mount cameras with 1/3" sensors
- 2.7-12mm focal length for coverage of wider surveillance area
- SD (Super-low dispersion) glass to reduce chromatic aberration for improved image quality
- Iris range of f/1.3 to 360 ensures enhanced performance in low-light as well as bright-light conditions
- Auto Iris mechanism for automatic iris adjustment in constantly changing light levels
- Infrared correction eliminates focus shift and IR bleed, making the lens suitable for 24-hour surveillance operations