The native MultiRack for Live Sound from Waves is a software platform that allows you to use Waves plug-ins for live sound processing, potentially eliminating the need for rack mounted effects. It is Mac and PC compatible and can connect to analog mixers via an optional audio interface or to Soundcraft Vi and Midas Pro digital mixers via an optional MADI interface.
With MultiRack, you can save presets and snapshots for individual songs as well as song sections, allowing you to customize the processing needed on a song by song basis. The native MultiRack platform includes the IR-L Convolution Reverb and the H-Delay Hybrid Delay plug-ins and is compatible with any existing version 8 or 9 Waves plug-in licenses.
- Simple routing: No cabling, no rack mounting, no trucking
- Full recall, full control
- Set and save presets and snapshots per song and song sections
- Advanced side-chaining capabilities
- Connect MultiRack Native to Soundcraft Vi and MIDAS PRO via MADI interface
- Connects to any analog console via standard analog to digital interface