The R.A.T. Stands 52Q1 Opera Stand with Classic Tray is an illuminated music stand that lets you keep your notes at a comfortable viewing height. It offers a solid, stable base with 3-point rubber feet that effectively grips the surface, protects your floor, and averts any clanking sound.
The light output of the Opera Stand is channeled so as to light up only your score, allowing you to concentrate better and deliver a melodious performance. You can easily adjust the position of the tray as well as the height of the lamp as per your convenience. In addition, post adjustment, powerful springs ensure that the tray or the lamp do not slack even an inch during your performance.
- Keeps your notes at a comfortable viewing height
- Professional music stand with excellent rigidity and center of gravity
- Rubber feet protect the floor and prevent clatter if the stand is knocked down
- Light output is controlled to provide effective illumination of your score
- Special mounting sockets for a quick lamp change
- Storage hooks eliminate excess cable from trailing around the floor
- Super-tough black nylon coating prevents chipping
- Great for musicians as it allows them to move their legs without kicking the stem
- Nylon-coated classic tray built using welded steel rods
- Stands can be nestled together, with or without lamps, to save space