The R.A.T. Stands 60Q4 Concert Music Stand with 60 cm Wood Tray & Double Lip is a high-quality orchestra sheet music stand that blends effortlessly with the design of a modern or historic concert hall. The heavy-gauge steel stem features a tough scratch-resistant epoxy coating that ensures that the stand is light in weight and rigid enough to prevent swaying in the middle of a performance.
This classic stand does not feature any knobs or finger traps that could hamper your otherwise fabulous performance. The friction joints keep the stand in place when lifted, avoiding slack post adjustment. In addition, the tray comes with a double lip for storing pencils and other small instruments.
- High quality orchestra sheet music stand with a 23.6" (60 cm) wood tray made from natural birch and lacquered to beech color
- Double lip for storing pencils and other small instruments
- Foam rubber lining on the lip safeguards instruments and reduces noise
- Heavy-gauge steel stem with a tough scratch-resistant epoxy coating
- Friction locks automatically hold the tray at whatever angle you set it
- Stands nestle together when standing to save space
- Nylon coated tubular steel base for rigidity and added strength
- Rubber feet preserve your floor and prevent clatter even if the stand is knocked