The 6-in-1 Multi Function Digital Compass from Vivitar is a versatile tool useful for hiking and exercise. The cardinal/ intermediate directions, temperature, pressure, altitude, time, and weather forecast are displayed on an easy to read electroluminescent backlit LCD screen. This item will make a great gift for the hiker, jogger, cyclists, or mountaineer in your life. The thermometer is usable from 14 to 140°F and the altimeter uses barometric pressure and temperature to determine changes in relative altitude from below sea level to a height of 29,500 feet, making this unit ideal for mountain climbing and the trail. The user-friendly interface and included neck strap make for a comfortable easy to operate user-experience.
- Thermometer range: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60 °C)
- Altimeter range: -2296 to 29500 ft (700 to 8992 m)
- Barometer range: 300 to 1100 mbar
- Weather forecast: 12-24 hour intervals
- Compass Directions: N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, NW
- Time display: hours, minutes, seconds