The 80Q1 Performer Music Stand (Black) from R.A.T. Stands is designed for both durability and compact storage and is perfect for use in schools. Its no-knob design ensures smooth and hassle-free adjustments.
Designed to be virtually unbreakable, the music tray of the stand is made from injection-molded polymer, which springs back to its original shape if bent. In addition, the entire stand is coated with tough and scratch-resistant epoxy, and its base is made from tubular steel, which makes it sturdy while still being light. The heavy-gauge steel stem can be easily adjusted to the desired height, where it locks into position, thanks to the incorporated friction-locking system.
At a closed height of 28" (72 cm), you can store the stand under shelves or worktops. Its base design allows the stands to be nested together for compact storage, while rubber feet ensure that you don’t have to worry about your stand damaging floors or wooden stages.
- Unbreakable stackable stand that folds down for compact storage
- Tray includes an additional shelf for pencils, erasers and small instruments
- No knob design enables hassle-free adjustments
- No sharp edges on the tray owing to its injection-molded construction allows for easy handling and doesn't scratch your instruments
- Made from tubular steel and equipped with rubber feet, the base of the stand is sturdy and doesn't damage your floors
- Includes R.A.T.'s unique friction locking system that eliminates the need for knobs or finger traps, making it ideal for children
- Height adjustable between 28 and 52" (73 and 133 cm) for increased flexibility