The Atlas 550 Enterprise Server Chassis from Antec is a case that meets the need of today's server and workstation markets. It has a front accessible HDD installation, a 4.72" (11.98 cm) TriCool exhaust fan with two front 3.62" (9.19 cm) fan mounts. The 550 W power supply makes building, upgrading and accessing your system very easy. It is an ideal case for professional system builders and power users building a sturdy server.
- Atlas 550 chassis has an advanced cooling system with one rear 3-speed fan, two front mounts for optional fans and a side panel with mount for an optional fan to provide maximum cooling to the VGA card.
- Enterprise Server Chassis case has 8 drive bays, four are accessible from front and the other four are internal removable HDD trays with rubber grommets to isolate drive vibrations.
- The front mounted ports are present for easy multimedia connections. It has two USB 3.0, one IEEE 1394 FireWire and Audio in and out ports.
- Enterprise Server Chassis has a removable side panel with easy access to thumb screws and a removable front bezel for easy access to the drive bays.
- The 550 Enterprise Server Chassis have blue LEDs on the front of the chassis which indicate the power on and HD indicators.
- The 550 W power supply has a universal input and an active Power Factor Correction (PFC). It features a 4.72" (120 mm) Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) fan that runs 50% quieter than standard fans.
- The DC-to-DC voltage regulator module ensures stability and higher efficiency.