The American Dynamics ADDIPA100 Intellex IP Digital Video Recorder (1 TB) offers flexibility of IP based video surveillance and every platform can be remotely managed using Network Client Remote Management Software. It supports IP cameras with performance of up to 400 ips at 1CIF and 200 ips at 4CIF. Intellex IP integrates seamlessly with existing Intellex systems, as well as analog cameras when used with the American Dynamics VideoEdge IP Encoder The ability to use existing IT network cable further reduces total cost of ownership.
The DVR can simultaneously record and play back video, text, and audio while using sophisticated search functions to define and find only those important events meeting your criteria. The patented Active Content Compression (ACC) technology lets you easily play back video frame by frame, forward or reverse. For added flexibility and control, install Network Client on a Windows-based PC with a network connection and you’ll have control of every Intellex on your system, no matter how distributed or decentralized the operation.
The Intellex user interface is easy to use, no matter what your skill level is. Access all operations using one click buttons, pull-down menus, adjustable sliders and tabbed screens. The GUI is designed to be used with 4:3 aspect ratio monitors as well as with widescreen monitors. The DVR system gives you an accurate representation of specific transactions by recording RS-232 text data streams from devices like cash registers and ATMs. It displays this information side by side with time-synchronized video in addition to the related audio. Efficiently search the transaction database or schedule recording by specifying the exact text or transaction criteria.
Using the IntelleCord conserves space on your hard drive by recording only events that trigger an alarm at times that matter. You can set triggers for alarms generated electronically within Intellex based on: 1) any motion 2) crossing a perimeter 3) changes in light and 4) specific motion exceptions. You can also set triggers for any external wired alarm that provides a contact closure. Additionally, you can configure settings to automatically re-position cameras in response to an alarm IntelleCord enables you to customize the settings for each camera on your system and thereby optimize security and record duration.
Intellex retains up to five minutes of pre-alarm video when you set IntelleCord to record on alarm only. Unlimited pre-alarm video is available when you set Intellex to record continuously, the first 15 minutes of which can be conveniently retrieved via a pre-alarm video index.
Use Smart Search to filter through hours of video to find clips fast. With the click of a mouse, you’ll be able to view every instance when someone crossed a perimeter, turned lights on and off, or moved or drove a vehicle in the wrong direction at an inappropriate speed, and more. For motion exception, simply specify the type of motion that you are looking for— speed, direction, size of the moving object and Intellex will find it for you.
The integrated CD-RW allows you to save video to a standard recordable CD. This is ideal when you need to provide the authorities, vendors or other non-security personnel with video, audio, and text data of incidents to view on their own PC9. The Intellex Player software may be added to the CD or DVD as well so no additional software needs to be purchased to view the video. Network Client provides the ability to concatenate exported video clips and play a series of related clips, creating an “incident storyboard” that can be used for video evidence or auditing.
Playback video from any external source on any Intellex View video from any external source you choose – CD, DVD, network drive, or a flash drive directly from Intellex. Simply click on the “External” button, select the appropriate drive, and view stored video.
The Intellex recording format gives each image a unique identification “stamp”. Even though the file structure is PC-compatible, the original video images are virtually impossible to alter or modify. By ensuring authenticity in this way, Intellex protects the court admissibility of your video evidence.
Intellex not only reduces equipment expenses and investigation time, it also features simple on-screen menus that make training and operation intuitive and easy. Customize access rights for multiple operators with passwords. The removable BNC panel on 16-channel models and camera termination via software provide hassle-free camera connections. Intellex can be configured to provide alarm notification in the event of a hard drive failure, ensuring your critical events are always captured. Add swappable 10 hard-drives on Intellex Ultra and you’ve got a highly reliable system that’s easy to use and maintain.
- Supports IP cameras and the 4-channel IP encoders, allowing you to plug analog outputs into the units surveillance environment
- Capture up to 4CIF resolution
- Dual embedded Gigabit NIC
- Integrated recording and storage in a 1U rack mount chassis
- Keyboard, video, monitor (KVM) port on front
- Windows XP operating system
- 1, 2, and 4 TB SATA hard drive configurations
- 16 video inputs
- Simultaneously record, play back, view remotely, conduct a search, and more
- Text-based searching and exception recording
- Search based on date, time, camera, alarm
- Smart Search (motion, perimeter, light)
- Single channel of live and recorded audio
- Single channel RS-232 text recording (expandable to 8 with additional hardware)
- CD-RW/DVD-RW combo drive
- Multi-screen playback
- Third party applications such as access control from Software House and Kantech can be integrated with Intellex via application programming interface (API)
- Alarm notification to remote software
- Pre-alarm recording and activity logging
- Image printing and enhancement tools
- Individual camera settings for sensitivity, quality, and scheduling with IntelleCord (record all, alarmed recording, and so on)
- Alarm quality and sensitivity setting
- Covert camera
- Selectable frame rates
- Supports external storage (via FireWire) or iSCSI
- Seamless integration with other Intellex products
- Includes one license of network
- Client remote management software
- Support for up to 20 simultaneous Network Client users
- Control domes from Intellex and Network Client