The black Xenon 2 Slim Brief Bag with 17.3" Laptop Pocket from Samsonite is an amazingly light briefcase weighing in at a mere 16.0 oz. It will hold your 17.3" laptop along with your iPad or tablet and various small accessories such as pens, cell phone, and note pad.
It's a well-built and rugged carrier made from 1680D ballistic polyester and accented with black nickel hardware. Carry it around by its adjustable, removable, padded shoulder strap or the dual, soft top carry handles. For even more convenience, there's a very handy trolley sleeve that allows you to place the Slim Brief over a luggage cart. This will make your traveling life much more comfortable and convenient when battling your way through long lines at airports, up ramps, stairs or just getting from the parking lot to your destination.
Dual zippers reveal a full length opening making it easy to retrieve your computer from the main compartment. The smaller front zippered pocket holds your iPad and small quick access items such as business cards, pens, adapters or even a map.
At its reasonable price point, the Xenon 2 Slim Brief 17.3" is made for the business person who doesn't like or need to sit behind a desk. It provides an organized, safe and slim profiled way to get all your business tools from point A to point B whether by foot, plane, train or car. It's backed by Samsonite's three-year warranty.
- Laptop Compartment
- Built-in padded compartment designed to carry your 17.3" laptop computer and help protect it from shocks while traveling
- Smart Sleeve
- Allows case to slide over the tow handle of a luggage cart
- Tablet/iPad Pockets
- Also hold pens, cell phone, small accessories; brushed polyester lining
- Dual Zippers
- Full length opening to laptop compartment
- Carrying Option
Adjustable, removable shoulder strap
Dual, soft top carry handles
Smart Sleeve trolley sleeve
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 30.0" (76.2 cm)