The Acoustic Screen by R.A.T. Stands deflects soundwaves away from the musician it sits in front of. To avoid disrupting performance, it has a transparent baffle for minimal visual obstruction.
The stem is built of heavy-gauge steel, coated in epoxy for scratch resistance. It easily adjusts up and down without a thumbscrew, but stays firmly in place. The base is built from tubular steel for strength and rigidity without excess weight. A black nylon coating is applied to the base for ultimate durability. Rubber feet prevent it from damaging floors and making noise if bumped.
The Acoustic Screen is a great tool for adding a little bit of isolation or protecting a musician's ears from a loud adjacent source.
- R.A.T. Stands - Acoustic Screen
- Deflects soundwaves to protect and/or isolate a musician
- Transparent baffle minimally obstructs sight
- Strong, heavy-gauge steel stem coated in epoxy for scratch resistance
- Tubular steel base coated in black nylon for maximum durability