The Golden Age Project FC 3 is a multi-pattern, F.E.T. condenser mic with a design inspired by vintage microphones. Featuring a 28 mm, 3 um gold-sputtered, low-distortion capsule, the FC 3 offers quality sound and solid construction. Its wide frequency response, large dynamic range, and switchable patterns (Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8) make it a truly versatile mic that's great for studio, live, or broadcast applications.
The FC 3 is recommended for use with vocals, choirs, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, as a drum overhead or room mic, or in any application where a large-diaphragm condenser is called for.
- True condenser mic with 28 mm, 3 um gold-sputtered, low-distortion dual capsule mounted on an effective internal shock mount
- Low-noise F.E.T. used as first amplifying device
- Discrete Class-A electronics
- Cardioid, Omni, and Figure-8 polar patterns give you sound-capturing options. The room pick-up, proximity effect, and the tonal response changes with the different patterns
- External switches for high-pass filter and pad
- Heavy-duty brass body
- Shock mount included
- Gold-plated XLR. Requires 48V phantom power