The (2) RLM-W8 w/ RLD W 1.45-1.74:1 Lens/Spare Lamp/Stacking Frame from Barco is their rental package bundle. It includes the RLD W 1.45-1.74:1 lens, a spare lamp and a stacking rental frame.
With 8000 center lumens (7300 ANSI lumens) of brightness, the projector is a full high-definition projector that can faithfully display HD content. The WUXGA three-chip DLP projector is best suited for fixed installations and public display venues including independent cinema, live events, educational institutions, staging, and public advertising as well as premium home-theater applications. The projector offers exceptional brightness, and near-silent operation make it perfect for that special occasion where quality and high brightness cannot be compromised.
The RLM-W8 comes with Projector Toolset software, offering basic control and diagnostics. Additional software plug-ins can be offered as an option delivering added functionality for multi-screen applications and advanced settings control.
Finally, the RLM-W8 consumes 33% less power than comparable projectors. Today, as energy conservation is an important consideration, the RLM-W8 benefits both your energy bill and the environment.
- With an enhanced contrast, quick and creative stacking options as well as built-in warping capabilities for curved surfaces, Barco's RLM-W8 is a versatile choice for mid- to large-sized venues
- Blending Technology
- In addition, it features blending technology to create seamless composite images cross a canvas of any size. The RLM-W8 continues the RLM line's tradition of silence as well as low energy consumption
- 3-Chip DLP Technology
- Thanks to its three-chip DLP image quality, the projector generates images with perfect color saturation, more stability and richer contrast than traditional single-chip DLP projectors of the same price
- 33% Less Power Consumption
- The RLM-W8 consumes 33% less power than comparable projectors. Today, as energy conservation is an important consideration, the RLM-W8 benefits both your energy bill and the environment
- Barco's RLM-W8 is the most silent projectors in their range. They remove the strain of working under a constant drone of projection equipment. In fact, the only noticeable thing about it is its image quality
- WUXGA Resolution
- What's more, the RLM-W8's WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution allows you to see 15% more detail than a full HD image and offers 60% more details than SXGA+. WUXGA makes it possible to show HD video content and banners, tickets or subtitles at the same time, without compromising either source's quality
- RLM Commander Software
- With the RLM Commander software, operating the RLM-W8 is a breeze. Through a handy Web interface, you can control all of the projector's essential functions and settings. You can even use a virtual remote control that mirrors its real-life counterpart when you're working over the IP network. Plus, the free Barco Projector Toolset software is compatible with the RLM-W8 family. So, if you already have other Barco projectors in your AV network, you can use the same software to manage your entire fleet
- The RLM-W8 is also compatible with traditional control systems (such as AMX or Crestron), so you don't have to learn new interfaces or invest in additional peripherals to control the projector. In addition, the RLM can also be controlled via smart phone or tablet PC
- Fit for Every Environment
Meeting and board rooms: The RLM-W8's WUXGA resolution makes sure the board or the meeting's participants can see all important details at once. What's more, its noise level is close to that of a whisper - which makes the RLM-W8 a pleasant companion in every meeting
Lobbies: You want to showcase the full power of your brand in your company's entrance hall or lobby. With the RLM-W8's three-chip DLP color quality and unfailing image stability, your brand is in safe hands, and depicted just the way you want it
Auditoriums: For auditoriums, conference theaters and similar large rooms, brightness is key. Presentations are clearly visible from the first to the last row, even in normal lighting conditions
Events: For events, the RLM-W8 can be fitted with a ceiling mount. And if you want to double light output, you can mount the RLM-W8 projector in a stacking frame
- Key Benefits
- 10x more silent than its rivals / Geometry correction for curved surfaces / Scenergix: Horizontal and vertical edge blending / No color wheel / Better color stability and saturation / Rental frame available / Wide range of lenses available / Control over IP / Color correction: P7 / Transport with lamp: Yes / Lamp house, quick replace: Yes, auto lamp select / Sealed DLP core: Standard / DMX 512: External / WARP: Preset and customized values / Integrated Web server: Yes / 3D: Passive circular polarized (optional) / Certifications:Compliant with FCC rules and regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, CE, TUV, RoHS, WEEE / Dissipation BTU: Max 2900 BTU/h