The Vaddio WallVIEW HD-USB PRO PTZ Camera System includes an HD-USB PTZ camera, a thin profile camera mount, a set of USB 2.0 extenders, a power extension module and other accessories. The camera features a 1/3" Exmor CMOS image sensor with 1.3MP to capture Full HD 1080p, 720p, 480i or 576i video and can plug directly into a computer and stream live H.264 video to the internet via a USB or Ethernet connection.
The WallVIEW HD-USB PRO PTZ camera uses standard UVC drivers, which work seamlessly with any software application running on any OS that supports USB 2.0 devices. The built-in lens has a 19x zoom ratio and enables viewing angles from 58.1° on the wide end to 3.2° on the telephoto end. Slip clutch robotics facilitate powered pan, tilt and zoom, and the camera can store up to 16 preset positions. Internal web pages provide remote control and allow users to store and deploy up to 6 preset camera settings.
The HD-USB camera has an advanced DPS that allows the user to set a luminance target, whereby iris, shutter and automatic gain control will work together to maintain the target luminance while reducing overall image noise. The camera's low light performance is rated for a minimum luminance of 0.7 LUX. Finally, three selectable infrared frequencies facilitate remote control of multiple cameras via the included IR commander.
- Key Features
- 1/3" Exmor CMOS image sensor with 1.3MP
- Captures Full HD 1080p, 720p, 480i or 576i video
- USB or IP control and H.264 streaming
- Thin profile mount for clean looking installation
- A set of USB 2.0 extenders to extend up to 328.1' (100 m)
- Standard UVC drivers for USB 2.0 devices
- 4.5-85mm f/16-2.9 Lens with 19x optical zoom ratio
- Slip clutch robotics for pan, tilt and zoom
- Stores sixteen preset positions and six camera settings
- Advanced DSP facilitates user selected luminance target
- Low light sensitivity rated at 0.7 LUX
- Three selectable infrared frequencies