The Barco HDX-W12 WUXGA 3-Chip DLP Projector with TLD+ 4.5-7.5:1 Lens delivers a stunning 12,000 center lumens (11,000 ANSI lumens) of brightness with an ultra-low noise level of only 49dB(A). The HDX-W12's 12,000 lumens light output means that it will be able to display widescreen, high-contrast images of superior quality even in venues with lots of ambient light. Through its superior video processing and picture-in-picture capabilities, you can render your presentations interactive and energizing without having to buy extra peripherals.
It features a sharp 2400:1 high contrast ratio, WUXGA 1920 x 1080 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. The HDX-W12 is designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoriums. It's rugged and durable, featuring a sealed optical engine and the sealed engine prevents dust, smoke or other contaminants from affecting the image quality.
The projector's built-in color LCD screen provides you with all the information you need on your projector's connected sources, status, power, temperatures and lamp runtime. The LCD screen also allows you to preview your connected sources.
The sealed engine provides constant image quality over time and the projector is designed to deliver high resistance to external contamination. It also provides extremely good lamp maintenance. The fully-sealed optics also makes it great for rental use and it's easy to set-up, install, service and transport.
With fantastic durability, bright light output, excellent color quality and full HD playback from a variety of digital and analog input sources; the HDX-W12 is an ideal partner for modern, high-end laptops with full HD resolution.
- 25% More Compact
- The HDX-W12's compact and functional design never takes up more space than strictly necessary. In addition, it can be easily boxed, shipped and fits into standard flight cases
- Efficient Power Management
- When you switch the HDX-W12 into pause mode, its power consumption immediately drops by 40%. Even when it's fully active, the HDX-W12 still consumes 15% less energy than competing solutions
- Reuse Your Lenses
- If you already own a Barco SLM or FLM series projector, you can simply reuse or interchange these lenses and click them into the HDX projector. This saves you from unnecessary expenses
- Familiar Interface
- Not only are the lenses interchangeable, the HDX-W12 also features the same easy interface of its cousins, so you don't need to learn any new interfaces. Of course, the HDX-W12 is also compatible with Barco's free Projector Toolset software
- Only Five Building Blocks
- Barco designed the HDX-W12 with efficiency and quick setup in mind. It features just five building blocks that can be removed and replaced quickly, so that time spent servicing the projector is kept to a bare minimum
- Wireless Control
- Barco's HDX-W12 platform is designed for wireless control. Whether from one central PC or from a smartphone or tablet computer, you remain connected to the HDX-W12 at all times
- The HDX-W12 has a native 3G HDSDI / SDI input, which makes it compatible with progressive sources over a single BNC cable. This also means that the HDX-W12 allows for digital inputs that don't come through fragile DVI fiber cables
- Quick Preview
- The projector's built-in color LCD screen provides you with all the information you need on your projector's connected sources, status, power, temperatures and lamp runtime. The LCD screen also allows you to preview your connected sources
- Premium Image Processing
- The beamer shares image processing and scaling technology with Barco's benchmark ImagePRO hardware. This results in a quick adaptation to any connected source. It also offers extreme scaling capabilities such as zoom in, zoom out and shift
- Experience Pays Off
- Barco conceived each part of the unit with the best possible event in mind. Thanks to the top or bottom frame the HDX can easily be handled and rigged
- Connected to The Future
- The HDX-W12's built-in color LCD screen lets you preview your image. It realigns itself according the projector's position, and provides you with all the information you need on its current status, alerts and maintenance notifications - even through text messages. Barco's HDX has a native 3G HDSDI / SDI input, which makes it compatible with future image and video transmission standards
- Onto The Big Stage
- With the HDX-W12, Barco brings its expertise in 3D projection to events. Successive hits in the events market with the FLM series have added considerably to the design of the HDX-W12 projector, while it also shares image processing and scaling technology with Barco's benchmark image processing hardware
- Additional Specs and Features
ScenergiX: Horizontal and vertical edge blending
Color correction: P7
Lamp: 2.5kW Xenon
Sealed DLP core: Standard
Optical dowser: Standard
Picture-in-Picture (PIP): Up to two sources on-screen simultaneously
DMX 512: Standard
Integrated Web server: Yes
CLO (Constant Light Output): Standard
3D ready (optional): Active, passive Infitec
Control: XLR wired, IR, RS-232, DMX512 in / out, integrated Web browser, Projection Toolset, optional control over Wi-Fi and GSM / mobile
Certifications:Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1, complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS