The HDX-W14 3-Chip DLP Digital Projector from Barco provides precise color and image quality from three-chip DLP technology, without investing in consumables such as color wheels. It delivers a stunning 14,000 lumens of brightness with an ultra-low noise level of only 50 dB(A). It features a sharp 1850:1 standard contrast ratio, WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
Barco's HDX-W14 combines active 3D and both wired and wireless control options in one unit. In addition, it offers quick control through smartphones and tablet computers. Its sturdy, compact design allows the HDX-W14 to be ready for any environment.
The HDX-W14 is designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoriums. It's rugged and durable, featuring a sealed optical engine that prevents dust, smoke or other contaminants from affecting the image quality. The HDX-W14 is also portable and feature packed. It's highlighted by Barco's simultaneous two-source picture-in-picture function, which is able to project local, connected or networked sources simultaneously across a widescreen Windows desktop.
The HDX-W14 sealed engine provides constant image quality over time and the projector is designed to deliver high resistance to external contamination. It also provides extremely good lamp maintenance.
Lastly, the HDX-W14's built-in color LCD screen lets you preview your image. It realigns itself according the projector's position, and provides you with all the information you need on its current status, alerts and maintenance notifications - even through text messages.
No Lens Included!
- Onto the Big Stage
- With the HDX-W14, Barco brings its expertise in 3D projection to events. Successive hits in the events market with the FLM series have added considerably to the design of the HDX-W14 projector, while it also shares image processing and scaling technology with Barco's benchmark image processing hardware
- Connected to the Future
- The HDX-W14's built-in color LCD screen lets you preview your image. It realigns itself according the projector's position, and provides you with all the information you need on its current status, alerts and maintenance notifications - even through text messages. Barco's HDX-W14 has a native 3G HDSDI / SDI input, which makes it compatible with future image and video transmission standards
- Simple Setup and Maintenance
- Barco designed the HDX-W14 with efficiency and quick setup in mind. It features just five building blocks that can be removed and replaced quickly, so that time spent servicing the projector is kept to a bare minimum. In addition, it can be easily boxed, shipped and fits into standard flight cases
- Premium Image Processing
- The HDX-W14 shares image processing and scaling technology with Barco's benchmark ImagePRO hardware. This results in a quick adaptation to any connected source. It also offers extreme scaling capabilities such as zoom in, zoom out and shift
- Quick Preview
- The HDX-W14's built-in color LCD screen provides you with all the information you need on your projector's connected sources, status, power, temperatures and lamp runtime. The LCD screen also allows you to preview your connected sources
- 3G Compatibility
- The HDX-W14 has a native 3G HDSDI / SDI input, which makes it compatible with progressive sources over a single BNC cable. This also means that the HDX-W14 allows for digital inputs that don't come through fragile DVI fiber cables
- Wireless Control
- Barco's HDX-W14 platform is designed for wireless control. Whether from one central PC or with a smartphone or tablet computer, you remain connected to the HDX-W14 at all times
- Only Five Building Blocks
- Barco designed the HDX-W14 with efficiency and quick setup in mind. It features just five building blocks that can be removed and replaced quickly, so that time spent servicing the projector is kept to a bare minimum
- Efficient Power Management
- When you switch the HDX-W14 into pause mode, its power consumption immediately drops by 40%. Even when it's fully active, the HDX-W14 still consumes 15% less energy than competing solutions
- 25% More Compact
- The HDX-W14's compact and functional design never takes up more space than strictly necessary. In addition, it can be easily boxed, shipped and fits into standard flight cases
- Reuse Your Lenses
- If you already own a Barco SLM or FLM series projector, you can simply reuse or interchange these lenses and click them into the HDX-W14 projector. This saves you from making unnecessary expenses
- Familiar Interface
- Not only are the lenses interchangeable, the HDX-W14 also features the same easy interface of its cousins, so you don't need to learn any new interfaces. Of course, the HDX-W14 is also compatible with Barco's free Projector Toolset software
- Additional Features
Color correction: P7
Lamp: 2.5kW Xenon
Transport with lamp: Yes
Lamp house, quick replace: Yes
Customer bulb replace: Yes
Sealed DLP core: Standard
Optical dowser: Standard
DMX 512: Standard
WARP: Preset values + custom
Integrated Web server: Yes
CLO (constant light output): Standard
3D: Active eyewear (optional), passive Infitec (optional), passive circular (optional)
Control: XLR wired, IR, RS-232, DMX512 in / out, integrated Web browser, Projection Toolset - optional control over Wi-Fi and GSM / mobile
Dissipation BTU: Max. 8871 BTU/h
Certifications: Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1, complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS