The HDX-W18 WUXGA 3-Chip DLP Projector from Barco provides precise color and image quality from three-chip DLP technology, without investing in consumables such as color wheels. It delivers a stunning 18,000 lumens of brightness with an ultra-low noise level of only 53 dB(A). It features a sharp 1850:1 standard contrast ratio, WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio.
The HDX-W18 is designed for large meeting rooms, boardrooms and auditoriums. It's rugged and durable, featuring a sealed optical engine that prevents dust, smoke or other contaminants from affecting the image quality. The HDX-W18 is also portable and feature packed. It's highlighted by Barco's simultaneous two-source picture-in-picture function, which is able to project local, connected or networked sources simultaneously across a widescreen Windows desktop.
The HDX-W18 sealed engine provides constant image quality over time and the projector is designed to deliver high resistance to external contamination. It also provides extremely good lamp maintenance. It runs on 33% less energy than its competition and is easy to set-up, install, service and transport.
No Lens Included!
- Quick Preview
- The HDX-W18's built-in color LCD screen provides you with all the information you need on your projector's connected sources, status, power, temperatures and lamp runtime. The LCD screen also allows you to preview your connected sources
- 3G Compatibility
- The HDX-W18 has a native 3G HDSDI / SDI input, which makes it compatible with progressive sources over a single BNC cable. This also means that the HDX-W18 allows for digital inputs that don't come through fragile DVI fiber cables
- Wireless Control
- Barco's HDX platform is designed for wireless control. Whether from one central PC or with a smartphone or tablet computer, you remain connected to the HDX at all times
- Only Five Building Blocks
- Barco designed the HDX-W18 with efficiency and quick setup in mind. It features just five building blocks that can be removed and replaced quickly, so that time spent servicing the projector is kept to a bare minimum
- 25% More Compact
- Thanks to its compact and functional design, the HDX-W18 never takes up more space than strictly necessary. In addition, it can be easily boxed, shipped and fits into standard flight cases
- Additional Features
ScenergiX: Horizontal and vertical edge blending
Color correction: P7
Lamps: 2.5kW Xenon
Transport with lamp: Yes
Lamp house, quick replace: Yes
Customer bulb replace: Yes
Sealed DLP core: Standard
Optical dowser: Standard
Picture-in-picture: Two sources simultaneously
Orientation: Table - ceiling - side (portrait) - vertical
DMX 512: Standard
WARP: Preset values + custom
Integrated Web server: Yes
CLO (Constant Light Output): Standard
3D: Active eyewear (optional), passive Infitec (optional), passive circular (optional)
Dissipation BTU: Max. 9725 BTU/h
Certifications: Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1, complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS