The Vaddio EasyTalk Wireless Lavalier USB Mic System consists of a Belt Pack Unit, a Lavalier Microphone, and a Receiver. The EasyTalk Wireless Lavalier System has incorporated user-selectable DSP (Digital Signal Processing) functions to meet application needs associated with a room. This system features Automatic Gain Control, Speaker Equalization, Compressor, and Microphone Filtering.
The Belt Pack Unit houses the 2.4 GHz frequency hopping radio capable of transmitting full spectrum audio (20 Hz to 20 kHz). Advanced radio protocols such as AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping) and forward error correction ensure reliable communications and co-existence with other devices in the band. This belt pack includes a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack for extended operations. Charging is accomplished with a micro-USB power supply or plug directly to a PC.
The EasyTalk Wireless Receiver works in conjunction with the BPU (Belt Pack Unit) Transmitter and Lavalier Microphone, worn by the presenter, to send the presenter’s speech for connection to the room’s audio or conferencing system. The wireless link utilizes AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping) technology supporting the transmission of full bandwidth audio digitally to the receiver.
The receiver has a balanced or unbalanced line level output for connection to an amplifier, video conferencing codec, or A/V equipment in another room. In addition, the receiver has a USB audio output that can be directly connected to a PC emulating a microphone and speaker device for use with unified communication clients such as Skype, Microsoft Lync, Google+ and others. The front panel controls allow the user to mute or adjust output volume. The back-panel GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) is used for volume and mute functions that can be wired to external control systems.
- HD wireless link with AFH (Adaptive Frequency Hopping) for interference-free operations
- USB audio output on the receiver allows connection to a PC for Skype-type applications
- Belt pack with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (included) for extended hours of operation
- Analog Audio Outputs: The EasyTalk Receiver has simultaneous balanced (4 dBu) and unbalanced (-10 dBu) outputs for connection to an A/V equipment in a room
- USB Audio Interface: USB 2.0 compatible audio peripheral device that emulates a microphone & a speaker to the PC
- 2.4 GHz Frequency: Digital radio link with HD audio between the belt pack and the receiver. Radio link operates up to 100' line of sight; uses license-free ISM band for worldwide operations
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing): The EasyTalk Wireless Lavalier System has audio conditioning functions that may be desired in some room applications
- Simple User Interface Control: Front panel mute and volume controls. Radio pairing buttons, belt pack, and receiver to establish a radio link; dip switch settings for advanced audio processing functions
- Easy Integration: Combine with the Vaddio presentation system (sold separately), cameras (sold separately), or audio systems (sold separately) for a complete A/V room solution
- Made in USA