The Vaddio EasyTALK AutoTrak 2.0 Wireless Audio Interface Receiver is designed for clearer professional-grade AV sound quality. Featuring a high-quality unidirectional microphone element built into the IR Lanyard, AutoTrak 2.0 receiver eliminates the need for a separate wireless microphone system. The 2.4 GHz full frequency spectrum audio offers interference-free operation and wide-band sound quality, even in the presence of other conventional channel-mapped wireless systems.
There are 2 audio outputs to connect directly with your room’s existing audio system and with the enhanced DSP functions; you can customize the audio for specific room and speaking conditions. Besides both balanced and unbalanced outputs, our wireless audio system also incorporates a USB audio output as well.
The USB audio output can be directly connected to a PC as a microphone input for use with Skype, Microsoft Lync, Google+ or other software-based videoconferencing clients. It truly is a plug-and-play device, so no software, drivers or configuration is needed resulting in an easy, automated installation. In addition, the balanced and unbalanced audio outputs easily integrate with your room’s existing audio system.
- Simultaneous balanced (4 dBu) and unbalanced (10 dBu) outputs
- USB 2.0 compatible audio peripheral device emulates a speaker to the PC
- Full-band wireless microphone incorporated into AutoTrak 2.0 Lanyard
- 2.4 GHz FHSS Radio Link up to 100' line of sight
- Uses license-free ISM band for worldwide operation
- DSP functions for audio conditioning