The high-end HDX-W18 Projector with TLD+ 7.5-11.2 Lens / Rigging Kit from Barco delivers a stunning 18,000 center lumens of brightness with an ultra-low noise level of only 53dB(A). The projector comes with two key accessories that enhance the projector's capabilities. The TLD+ 7.5-11.2 lens, which provides vertical and horizontal optical lens shift, as well as P7 color correction. Plus, a rigging kit that helps you setup the projector exactly as you need it.
It features a sharp 1850:1 standard contrast ratio, WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution and 16:10 aspect ratio. It also provides extremely good lamp maintenance. When you switch the HDX-18 into pause mode, its power consumption immediately drops by 40%. Even when it's fully active, the HDX still consumes 15% less energy than competing solutions. It's highlighted by Barco's simultaneous two-source picture-in-picture function, which is able to project local, connected or networked sources simultaneously across a widescreen.
The HDX-W18 also features the same easy interface of its cousins, so you don't need to learn any new interfaces. Of course, the HDX-W18 is also compatible with Barco's free Projector Toolset software.
With fantastic durability, bright light output, excellent color quality and full HD playback from a variety of digital and analog input sources; the HDX-W18 is an ideal partner for modern, high-end laptops with full HD resolution.
- Experience in Events
- Successive hits in the events market with the SLM and FLM series have contributed considerably to the design of the HDX-W18 projector. Barco conceived each part of the unit with the best possible event in mind. Thanks to the top or bottom frame the HDX-W18 can easily be handled and rigged
- Premium Image Processing
- The HDX-W18 shares image processing and scaling technology with Barco's benchmark ImagePRO hardware. This results in a quick adaptation to any connected source. It also offers extreme scaling capabilities such as zoom in, zoom out and shift
- Quick Preview
- The HDX-W18's built-in color LCD screen provides you with all the information you need on your projector's connected sources, status, power, temperatures and lamp runtime. The LCD screen also allows you to preview your connected sources
- Additional Specs and Features
- DMX 512: Standard / WARP: Preset values + custom / Integrated Web server: Yes / Lamp: 2.5kW Xenon / ScenergiX: Horizontal and vertical edge blending / CLO (Constant Light Output): Standard / 3D: Active eyewear (optional) / Passive Infitec (optional) / Passive circular (optional) / Dissipation BTU: Max. 9725 BTU/h / Certifications: Compliant with UL60950-1 and EN60950-1, complies with FCC rules & regulations, part 15 Class A and CE EN55022 Class A, RoHS / Color correction: P7 / Sealed DLP core: Standard / Optical dowser: Standard / Picture-in-picture: Two sources simultaneously
- 3G Compatibility
- The HDX-W18 has a native 3G HDSDI / SDI input, which makes it compatible with progressive sources over a single BNC cable. This also means that the HDX-W18 allows for digital inputs that don't come through fragile DVI fiber cables
- Wireless Control
- Barco's HDX-W18 platform is designed for wireless control. Whether from one central PC or with a smartphone or tablet computer, you remain connected to the HDX-W18 at all times
- Only Five Building Blocks
- Barco designed the HDX-W18 with efficiency and quick setup in mind. It features just five building blocks that can be removed and replaced quickly, so that time spent servicing the projector is kept to a bare minimum
- Efficient Power Management
- When you switch the HDX-W18 into pause mode, its power consumption immediately drops by 40%. Even when it's fully active, the HDX-W18 still consumes 15% less energy than competing solutions
- 25% More Compact
- The HDX-W18's compact and functional design never takes up more space than strictly necessary. In addition, it can be easily boxed, shipped and fits into standard flight cases
- Reuse Your Lenses
- If you already own a Barco SLM or FLM series projector, you can simply reuse or interchange these lenses and click them into the HDX projector. This saves you from making unnecessary expenses
- Familiar Interface
- Not only are the lenses interchangeable, the HDX-W18 also features the same easy interface of its cousins, so you don't need to learn any new interfaces. Of course, the HDX-W18 is also compatible with Barco's free Projector Toolset software