The Sony SSC-G213 Analog Security Camera (PAL) is an excellent choice for security monitoring at an affordable price. Thanks to its 1/3-type Exview HAD CCD II sensor and Effio-E digital processor, the camera can produce crystal clear images at resolutions of up to 650 TVL. Furthermore, it can even record footage at a minimum illumination of 0.15 lux (color) and 0.01 lux.
Depending on the ambient lighting, the SSC-G213A Analog Camera mechanically switches from color during the daytime to B&W at night. Adaptive Tone Reproduction Lite enhances image contrast in dark and bright areas. The camera's iBLC function automatically compensates for exposure levels in dark lighting and brightly backlit conditions to improve visibility and capture clearer images.
- Cost-effective solution for security monitoring
- 1/3-type Super HAD CCD II sensor and a Effio-E digital processor
- Provides high-quality imagery at a resolution of up to 650 TVL
- Records footage even at a minimum illumination of 0.15 lux (color) and 0.01 lux
- Optical day/night switching helps camera capture images in low-light conditions as well in bright light
- iBLC function automatically compensates exposure levels in dark lit conditions for capturing clear images
- ATW balance adjusts the camera's white balance to adapt to varying light conditions
- 2D noise reduction for digital noise correction to minimize blur or distortion in images
- Easy mode settings via the DIP switch control
- Selectable line and internal lock
- Lightweight at 9 oz (255 g) and can be mounted almost anywhere
- Lens functionality via optional CS mount lens
- Dual voltage operation (24 VAC / 12 VDC)