The Ikegami ISD-A33 Type 31 Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Indoor Dome Camera (White) with its Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor accurately captures every aspect of any scene and reproduces it as a high-resolution image. Along with the sensor, the 2.9-10mm varifocal lens enhances details to capture crisp images up to 520 TVL in high resolution mode. The camera's Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range feature strikes a proper balance between the bright and dark regions of an image to highlight the important details of a scene.
The Focus EZ feature allows the camera to make accurate focus adjustments. When the Focus EZ button is pressed, the iris opens to reduce the depth of field and make focusing significantly easier. At the same time, the shutter is automatically set to obtain the correct exposure. Once you've adjusted the camera as per your requirement, you can select the scene file function to store the settings for up to 4 different shooting conditions. This way you can easily set up a scene quickly without any special adjustment.
- 1/3" Pixim Seawolf DPS CMOS sensor and 2.9-10mm varifocal lens
- Captures high resolution images up to 520 TVL (690 HTVL - effective)
- Operates well in locations even with a minimum illumination of 0.22 lux
- Varifocal lens with tri-axial adjustment
- Focus EZ feature ensures that an accurate focus can be set readily with the best depth of field
- Hyper Wide Light Dynamic Range feature reproduces a clear and natural image even in locations where there is a significant difference in the intensity of illumination, such as window areas, or in lobby entrance of building
- Automatic Gain control adjusts the camera settings depending on the illumination conditions
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Scene file function uses up to 4 preset patterns, with the help of an external trigger these presets can be recalled to correct and enhance the video out signal
- Privacy masking function (8 configurable regions) allows you to block certain portions of an image for security reasons
- Optimum monitor output select function for choosing an output to display the best pictures on the monitor screen
- 24 VAC or 12 VDC dual voltage operation
- Supports NTSC and PAL standards