The small navy/rustPleasure Dome Shoulder Bag from Crumpler is a simple, lightweight way to carry around your compact DSLR with kit lens or micro 4/3 camera. It's made from a tough exterior 900-D nylon water-resistant material with a brushed interior that assures your gear will be nested comfortably.
Access is achieved via dual zippers that expose a main compartment that is large enough for compact DSLR with an attached kit lens or your micro 4/3 camera. There's also a small handy slip pocket for memory cards. The Pleasure Dome is designed in clamshell fashion with anti-slip gussets to prevent your gear from accidentally falling out.
The adjustable, removable 1.0" shoulder strap gives you the freedom to wear it at your chosen length. Or, just use the padded top carry handle to tote it around or to grab it out of your car. As a bonus, the rear of the bag contains some touch fastened webbing that can be used to secure the bag to your belt, another bag or a shoulder strap. That will leave you hands free to pursue your photography, make a phone call or grab a snack.
The Pleasure Dome is built to last and manufactured with reinforced joints and stitching. It's backed by Crumpler's lifetime warranty.
- Dual Storage Zones
Main photo compartment has twin gripper zippered opening
Interior slip pocket holds memory cards, cables or other accessories
- Anti-Spill Gussets
- The Pleasure Dome is designed to have a clamshell open, preventing your camera and accessories from accidentally falling out
- Adjustable Length Detachable Shoulder Strap
- Complete with snap hooks and tri-glide buckle system, the 1.0" (25mm) shoulder strap will go to almost any lengths to make you comfortable. Or, remove it entirely and carry your Dome by hand or attached to another bag
- Padded Carry Handle
- Featuring foam cushioning for maximum comfort, the top carry handle molds to match the natural contours of your hand and fingers
- Attaches to Almost Anything
- Touch fastening webbing at the rear lets you attach the Pleasure Dome directly to a belt, accessory loop or around the shoulder strap of your main Crumpler or other bag
- The outside of the bag is made from water-resistant materials
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 14.7" (37.3 cm)