High tech security has never been more accessible than with the Bosch DVR 650 - 08A 8 Channel DVR. This unit has an array of features that are more than appealing - they are crucial in today's tech-heavy stop-loss security measures.
Ease of use definitely features prominently in this Bosch unit. Simply connect cameras, apply power, and sit back to observe the immediate recording - all background driven with no operator required. The H.624 compression rate reduces recording file sizes by as much as 30% compared to MPEG-4, without sacrificing the image quality. It can also record up to 25 IPS (images per second) (PAL) or 30 IPS (NTSC). The recording rate and quality are individually configurable per channel.
Alarm recordings (input and motion) and continuous recordings can be split over two partitions. An overwrite mode can then be selected separately for each partition. An RS-485 serial controller controls the unit's pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) mode. It supports Bosch's AutoDome, as well as a number of third-party domes - sold separately.
Bringing the technology home is also crucial for this series, and Bosch delivers with apps for Apple iOS devices to view live video and control the PTZ cameras. Real Time Streaming Protocol is also supported, which means that live video can be streamed over the internet and viewed by suitably configured mobile devices.
There are a number of other features that are key to security awareness - full-screen, quad-screen and multi-screen display capabilities, email notification with a 10-second video clip when an alarm sounds, motion detection, Smart Search which allows for searching for motion within recorded images, and more. The Bosch DVR 650 - 08A 8 Channel DVR will protect your property in a variety of ways, but most importantly, it will protect your peace of mind.
- 8-Channel RT Recording with CIF Resolution
- Record from 8 different channels, with varying resolution, to keep as much high-quality video of your surveillance intact.
- Flexible Viewing Options
- Watch full-screen live streaming on one video, and quad- and multiple screen viewing on the other. You can even have the picture zoom out to full screen on any monitor when an alarm sounds so that you keep an eye on the action, and not on the controls. Two VGA connectors provide an output for monitor A (main monitor) and monitor B (spot monitor). Monitor A displays live and playback in full-screen, quad or multi-screen pictures that can be frozen and zoomed. Monitor B displays live full-screen, quad or multi-screen pictures.
- Remote Viewing and Playback
- Use the PC software or built-in web application via a network for live viewing, playback, and configuration. Four users can control the 630/650 Series simultaneously. The 630 Series also includes an authenticity check for both local and remote playback.
- PTZ Controls
- The unit can be easily operated and programmed via the on-screen display menu system using the front panel control keys, the mouse, an IntuiKey Series keyboard or the supplied remote control.
- DVR Viewer iPhone App
- A Bosch DVR viewer App for Apple iOS devices is available for live viewing and PTZ control. This App lets you watch live video from cameras connected to the DVR from anywhere in the world. If a PTZ camera is connected, you can control focus, pan, tilt and zoom. Additionally, Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) is supported in the 630/650 Series. This means that live video streamed from the unit over the internet can be displayed by suitably configured mobile devices.