The Renaissance DeEsser Native from Waves is a plug-in used to reduce excess sibilance ("ess" and "shh" sounds) from vocal tracks. A state-of-the-art sibilance attenuator reduces undesirable high frequencies while preserving the integrity of the source.
A variety of presets for both male and female voices, along with the functionality of audio or side-chain monitoring, make it easy to spot problem areas and clean them up with accuracy and ease.
- Ideal for tracking, mastering, live sound, and broadcast
- Adaptive threshold and adjustable gain reduction
- Phase compensated crossover
- Audio or Side-chain monitoring
- Double precision bit resolution processing
- Up to 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Mono and stereo components
- Frequency: 2 kHz to 16 kHz
- Filter Type: high-pass or band-pass
- Compression Mode: split or wideband
- Range: 0 dB to -48 dB
- Threshold: 0 dB to -80 dB
- Monitor: audio or sidechain
- Output Meter: -40 dB to 0 dB with peak hold and clip indicators